When planning a wedding, or any special event for that matter, we like to have something to keep as a memento of the amazing day. Hence, guestbooks were born! Nowadays, guestbooks don’t just mean that little book with lines on it where guests write well wishes for the couple or guest of the hour. Now there are many, many other creative ideas that we can use to MAKE SURE that we remember that day for years to come! Some ideas listed below were found in my research, while others are ideas used in It’s all in the Details Events! Enjoy!
1. Traditional Guestbook- some may think this is boring, but it definitely does the trick!
2. Photo book Guestbook- This is a popular one and great because it is personalized to the couple.
3. Signing a bench- LOVE this one! It’s just so personal and practical. Just make sure once the bench is signed, a sealant is used to protect the messages.
4. Signing a wooden custom sign or piece of wood- Great for a rustic wedding and great to hang on your wall after the event! (Sign custom made by It’s all in the Details)
5. Wishing Tree- This is great for weddings and all types of special events! Guests write well wishes to the couple or person of the hour and the cards can be bound into a special book after they are hung on a small tree, or hung from anything that fits your party theme! (Photo via Pinterest)
6. Signing a Photo Mat- This is another traditional guestbook idea. It’s simple and we like it!
7. Photo booth Guestbook- This is a very popular favorite for most. Your guests LOVE a photo booth and they love to paste a copy of the photo strip in the book and wish you well! (Photo via pinterest)